Shopping in Italy
Whether you view a trip to Europe as just one long shopping trip or merely want to pick up a few souvenirs and the occasional hand-crafted product on your adventure, I've got some good tips and resources for you.
Whatever your shopping style or inclinations, this section will fill you in on what you need to know to be a smart shopper in Europe, from best buys and size charts to VAT refunds, customs concerns, duty-free shopping, and haggling hints.
- Top Italy shopping experiences
- Shopping tips
- Top gifts and Italian specialties
- The fine art of haggling
- Clothing size conversions
- The metric system 101
- The dreaded VAT (Value Added Tax)
- U.S. Customs limits and requirements
- Duty-free and tax-free shopping
This material was last updated January 2011. All information was accurate at the time.
about | contact | faq
» THE REIDSITALY.COM DIFFERENCE «
Copyright © 2008–2012 by Reid Bramblett. Author: Reid Bramblett